- BABY BOOMER RETIREMENT
April 7, 2018
9:00 am - 1:30 pm
This course addresses the core concepts and real solutions necessary to establish a retirement plan in today’s economic climate.
- 2018 TAX REFORM – How the new federal tax law could affect your 2018 tax bill.
- INVESTING / WITHDRAWING – Learn the difference between investing while working versus needs during retirement.
- RETIREMENT ISSUES – The core issues with retirement are much different than the issues you’ve faced before.
- RISK MANAGEMENT – How to increase your investment performance while controlling risk.
- PLANNING AHEAD – The need for planning is critical, learn specific steps you need to take to plan effectively.
- PLANNING TOOLS – The course will cover tools you can use for comprehensive retirement planning.
- ALLOCATION – Learn the principles of a balanced portfolio, and how asset allocations need to change over time.
- TAX MINIMIZATION – Tax-efficient investing and its huge impact on making your financial resources last.
- GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS – Learn important things you need to know about Social Security and Medicare.
- LONG-TERM CARE – The likelihood of retirees needing some type of nursing care and what to do about it.
1634 University Blvd NE, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87131