- 401ks/IRAs/Retirement Plans
August 27, 2016
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 401(K)S – The big mistakes with 401ks and how to avoid them.
- OPTIONS – Learn the rollover options for your retirement plan funds.
- SUCCESSFUL RMDS – Discover common required minimum distribution mistakes.
- SOCIAL SECURITY – How to coordinate IRAs with Social Security benefits.
- DISTRIBUTIONS AND SPOUSAL BENEFICIARIES – When and if you should take a lump sum distribution and options for spousal IRA beneficiaries.
- TAXES – How to minimize taxes on retirement accounts.
- INCOME SOLUTIONS – Strategies to maximize retirement income.
- YOUR EMPLOYER – How to determine if your best option is to stay with your employer’s 401k plan.
- INVESTMENT FEES – Learn how to assess the fees associated with your investments.
670 North Commercial Street, Center Tower, Third Floor, Manchester, New Hampshire, 03101, United States
Directions: From Interstate 93 north or south, take Exit 10 and go left off the ramp. At the fork in the road, bear left onto 293, Route 3A. Take the next right, Exit 6, onto Amoskeag Street. Turn right on Canal Street, then right at the first light onto Commercial Street. Turn right into Amoskeag Millyard. Use the North Tower entrance. The Center is on the third floor.