- 401ks/IRAs/Retirement Plans
September 16, 2017
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 401(K)S – The big mistakes with 401ks and how to avoid them.
- OPTIONS – Learn the rollover options for your retirement plan funds.
- SUCCESSFUL RMDS – Discover common required minimum distribution mistakes.
- SOCIAL SECURITY – How to coordinate IRAs with Social Security benefits.
- DISTRIBUTIONS AND SPOUSAL BENEFICIARIES – When and if you should take a lump sum distribution and options for spousal IRA beneficiaries.
- TAXES – How to minimize taxes on retirement accounts.
- INCOME SOLUTIONS – Strategies to maximize retirement income.
- YOUR EMPLOYER – How to determine if your best option is to stay with your employer’s 401k plan.
- INVESTMENT FEES – Learn how to assess the fees associated with your investments.
Please note: There is an additional $25 materials fee paid to the instructor at the start of the class.
1634 University Blvd NE, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87131